I just typed a long thing and it got fucking erased. Too angry to post today. Tmorrow.
Week 1: Stop buying stuff Update
I am honestly surprised I am only a day off for posting my first week update. How did this magic happen?? So! It's been one week since I have bought anything I didn't NEED (school supplies, groceries, and spices have been purchased.) The day after I made this pledge to myself, I had to go get some spices that we were out of. I like to get them from Penzy's, a super awesome spice store over on Manchester. If you haven't been, go. Quality spices makes all the difference in cooking. Anyways, when I was out, I passed 5 different stores I wanted to go into. All 5 stores would have been full of things I absolutely did NOT need. However, all awesome stores, and many of them small businesses which I will eventually absolutely support. One of my goals down the line is to support one small business a week. But we'll get there. It is also not a good idea to just be wandering around stores right now because I am bored or need to decompress, you know, because of Covid. But t...
Comments
Post a Comment