Hey friends! I am a day late, HOWEVER. I have news. My 4 month old ACTUALLY kind of sort of slept last night. Up at 12:00, 3:00, and 4:30, then I woke him up to get ready for the day. It previously was 10:30, 12:00, 2:00, 4:00 and 6:00. So. Winning. All this to say, that I actually got some sleep this weekend, meaning I was able to catch up with me “get your shit together” adult time, and got our meal plan done and prepped. Also laundry and vacuuming happened. More winning. Meal Plan and Prep Week Two There are a couple phases to this plan. Phase One: Saturday- What the hell are we going to eat? (10 minutes) For this phase, I start by talking to Travis about things either one of us really wants this week, and if nothing pops up, we choose off of our typical meal list (a running list from Google Keep) or look at my Pinterest board of recipes. We typically don’t assign a meal to a day. I like th...
Comments
Post a Comment